Saturday, April 5, 2014

Song Of A Faithful Servant

Song of a faithful Servant

Lord, I’m glad I heard, when I was  just  a child
the stories of the love You have  for  me
How You help me find my way, how  You listen when I pray
and how You died to set my spirit free

Lord, I’m glad I found, the power of  Your Word
and knew my life could never be the same
So I chose to follow You, ever faithful ever true
and answered when I heard You call my name
Reff:
Lord, I am your servant, Your humble grateful servant
Help me share Your love in all I do and say
Walk along beside me, Strengthen me and guide me
Help me be Your servant ev’ry day

Lord, I turn to You to find the peace I need
I feel Your presence ev’ry where I go
And with ev’ry step I take, ev’ry choice I have to make
I know that You will help my faith to grow

Lord, I know at times, the journey may be hard
So help me keep my eye up on the prize
Keep me safely in Your grace, help me run and win the race
And one day live with You in Paradise  è Reff

No comments:

Post a Comment